Need 2 10 Inch Subwoofers for a free air build.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Improv

London
Dayton Audio UM12-22 12"

I was told these were good for my build however they are a joke when it comes to the price in the USA land of the free they cost 159.60 Dollars with free shipping which is awesome. However in the UK land of the Chavs and Import Duty they cost 287.51 pounds which is 464.59 Dollars...

So yeah any ideas of a good replacement?

There are plenty of brand names out there, but one I happen to like because they offer help without buying something! There is the fact the products are good and have a wide range, including being quite innovative as well.

Polk Audio has decent low-cost subwoofers and also supplies PDF files downloadable free with or without purchase to aid in installation, building the best enclosure/box with all the configuration explained so you can educate your passion for music and know the best way that suits you for the reconstruction of the sound , the educational info is not boring and relatively to the point, matching power output equaled by the location proximity to your ears, well if stationary or roaming, speaker location and use of what type so you hear the full scale and truly have a killer sound system that to be honest can be quite cheap, or for those who have the money and exceptional tone defection and the need to have supreme components that’s there too. As for power there PDF files for that as well. I know what I am talking about, I design sound systems, car audio and home audio and have made a US $200 buck system of bits a pieces found here and there beat the best BOSE has put out on the market thus far, By the way the sound systems we build are primarily for Dance Clubs, home and auto was so I could share my passion for great sound that everyone could afford.

Answer on Tax & Duty free,

I happen to supply wholesalers with products which also includes audio equipment as mentioned, the perk and my ability to keep costs affordable is I also have a shipping and forwarding company which ships cars back and forth from Germany and the United States, I use double insurance and am able to bring in to the EU whatever audio system components to you TAX and DUTY free. No joke, being you do not know me and considering the zillion thieves in cyber space and the ones roaming around your local town, you have two options, one is I am from a Old Austrian Family which the name you’ll probably know and bonded too, or the best is find a local agent who has a vehicle slated to be shipped to him and he can do the same thing as I. The only difference is he might charge you, honestly he would be a AH for doing so as he has made his money with the car, I on the other hand can’t see the need to be greedy, it goes against good business practices which seems to be an endangered characteristic and poor hindsight, it destroys the future they themselves depend on, not to mention trust the most important element in any business, consumer who trusts you provide a priceless commodity, continued growth and pride.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Improv

Improv
London
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
garychoffmann