Name That Sub! – Part II

Tom Sederburg
10+ year member

STL
Hey guys,

Since you all did so well the last time around I thought perhaps someone here might also be able to shed some light on the identity of this 10” Eclipse subwoofer:

Eclipse-Subwoofer-10IMG_1795.jpg

Eclipse-Subwoofer-10IMG_1802.jpg

Eclipse-Subwoofer-10IMG_1804.jpg

Eclipse-Subwoofer-10IMG_1797.jpg

I got a couple of these to use in one of my cars a few years back but they wound up not working out. Ever since then they’ve just been sitting down in my garage collecting dust. The boxes they arrived in are long gone and without any model # info stamped on the speakers themselves I am rather at a loss.

Please let me know if you recognize them.

Have a nice weekend. :)

Later,

Tom

Looks almost exactly identical to my SW8102, but with a different basket. I'm assuming same model, but different year (TC uses the 12-spoke like on mine for the TC-1000, but builds other woofers like the rl-p with your basket so I can't tell if it's newer or older)

Maybe you could email Eclipse or TC and you could get the model number.
Great minds think alike. lol

I just sent an email to Eclipse tech support to see if anyone there recognizes it.

I'll post back again with its Eclipse model number information if they are able to figure it out.

Later,

Tom

P.S. Curious, can anyone tell me if this amp:

PPI-PrecisionPower-PCX-2200Amplifie.jpg

will likely be sufficient to power *one* of these Eclipse subs & a set of the following components:

Focal-165W-UtopiaComponentSystem.png

?

Usually the model number is underneath the boot on a little white sticker about 1" long.

I wouldnt power a set of components like that and that subwoofer of that 2ch amp. Even using filters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.