n00by gain question...perhaps?

Participant count
  • Participant list
huh I gotcha, So watching my box tuning is probably more important then. I don't go out of my way to find low stuff, so I probably don't play much below 30hz. I'm running two sa 15's, ported enclosure tuned to about 33hz, fyi.
That shoud be good.

That shoud be good.
nice, will be building a new box shortly here, higher tuning though, somewhere aroune 35 to 36, more port area and switching to an aero though.

Thanks for your help man, SSF set at 25 is pretty good anyways haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
there you go. thank you so much guys. i cant believe i didn't understand wtf was going on last night. i get it like butter now haha

You could just wire for 1 ohm, and then set the gain with a dmm to 1200 watts.
Don't forget to set your ssf to protect the subs below tuning.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.