My Type X 12's For Your XBOX360/PS3

Participant count
  • Participant list

intrepidduece
10+ year member

Tampa
I have a pair of Alpine Type X 12's Dual 4's, one is slightly used, and the other is new. They are flawless looking and sound great. I'm really looking for a

Playstation 3 but will also consider offers for an XBOX360. Depending on gigs some cash might need to be added to help for shipping. Open to all offers even car audio related, but PS3 is main focus. Pictures up tomorrow.

Also really want Madden 09', thats a bonus if you have it. I have other caraudio I would trade for the game.

The whole point of the thread was to trade and not spend money. And if someone has 50 posts, ya its more then me, but i sure wont ship first. Thanks though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.