My system was stolen

it will sound get when i have my 4 xxv subtilis in a custom ported box with the rd2200 and if i need more power im selling that and getting a audiopipe 3000

i am the guy but now i got a h.o alt and big 3 and i have an optima batter now for the amp but i ****ed up i got the red top does it matter ?

I use to steal **** all the time. Id break a persons windows open, pop their jensen headunit out, and place in a pioneer 7200. Then id walk to the back, pry open their trunk, and steal their sony xplod subs, and replace them with dc level 4's. **** was too funny. I bet those people were so angry.
but ive grown up since then.
when you change your screenname?

it will sound get when i have my 4 xxv subtilis in a custom ported box with the rd2200 and if i need more power im selling that and getting a audiopipe 3000
i am the guy but now i got a h.o alt and big 3 and i have an optima batter now for the amp but i ****ed up i got the red top does it matter ?
it will suffice for now , but the yellow has more reserve capacity than the red. the red is more for a off-road hard to start type truck.

Ouch man. That happened to my brother a while back. thats the problem with having a "trunk latch" button and seats that fold down. He got his stuff back but they really didnt make off with anything special. 2 pioneer 350w subs in a cheap banpass, a 480w off brand amp, a visonek 300w amp and a jl w0. I guess it was someone on his campus doing it and they tried again on a different car and got busted.

You seem to have taken it pretty well, hopefully they get your stuff back man. good luck!

i was 15 with a drug habit , i've learned a little respect for others....................like not calling people pieces of **** for something they did over a decade ago and admit remorse for. Douche.
x2 bubbagumper6 your a DBAG.
Yeah? I was a kid too, and I (like every other kid) had plenty of money problems, but I never resorted to stealing so I don't give a **** what you think about me. What have you done to make up for all of that? Just getting your stuff jacked and telling us your sorry isn't enough, your still a piece of **** to me.

Danm sorry to hear bro, hopefully your cops arent as shitty as they are in my area and actually do some work lol, i remember when my stuff got stolen all they did was file some report and that was about it, not much help

Yeah? I was a kid too, and I (like every other kid) had plenty of money problems, but I never resorted to stealing so I don't give a **** what you think about me. What have you done to make up for all of that? Just getting your stuff jacked and telling us your sorry isn't enough, your still a piece of **** to me.
you're not like (every other kid) when you have a drug problem.

tweakers will steal anything from anyone to get high.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.