my system was jacked

penguin
10+ year member

surrey
my **** got jacked....has rockford everything....so now im startin from the ground up.....i have two rockford HE2 12 dvc ....they take 400 rms and 800 peak....now im kinda strapped for money..does anyone have these subs...and how much power is nessisary to make them bump good...specially that i like punk music....so i need it to hit the bass drum beat....heeeeeeeeelp

Originally posted by penguin my **** got jacked....has rockford everything....so now im startin from the ground up.....i have two rockford HE2 12 dvc ....they take 400 rms and 800 peak....now im kinda strapped for money..does anyone have these subs...and how much power is nessisary to make them bump good...specially that i like punk music....so i need it to hit the bass drum beat....heeeeeeeeelp
**** i have been hit 3 times......but now, if someone is in my car for more than 20secs they will go def...hahaha

damm sorry for you guys. did someone say alarm?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

man getting jacked ****ing *****, I can't wait till someone tries to break into my car with my alarm that pages me so i can go out there and beat someones ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

That *****, i had a CD Player and an amp jacked less than a year ago..Since i have gotten an alarm, and my system upgraded.

Oh..and the curb thing on American History X is really really messed up...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

they had a code grabber....alarms are useless nowadays.........theifs just wait till you unarm your car...then with there grabber they read your code and unluck at the own will..........screw them....screw everyone who does and i have one thing to say to all you who do..go out and get a f*cking life and a job...ok!

Originally posted by Matador damm sorry for you guys. did someone say alarm?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
i have one....but people can do tons of damage in the 20 secs it takes to get to my car!

Well if it makes anyone feel any better,

I was doing a night in jail a few years back for a dui

they brought these two idiots in the holding cell for trying to jack someones system

These guys were scared and called their families to try and scrounge up the 1500 (nonrefundable--hehebastards!) each to make bail. They were so sad and pathetic. I felt no pity. Just asked them what they did, they told me and i laughed at them. Told them that they might as well forget the whole bail thing be ause they were gonna do time anyway,> might as well start it now... Those to SOBS were like deer in headlights. Wish the owner of the system was there to *****slap them!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.