My SK-1500.1 is junk

Kevin told me to send to amp medics, so i did. He said he fixed whatever problem it had and then lone behold less than one month after being returned its starting to act up again. The repair costed $135
"lo, and behold" lone behold sounds like you got your **** in your hand

well good to hear yoru shizz works
I bet this thing has a conscience and knows when to make me look an idiot/go insane

ON a side note, if it happens to go off every once in a while, ill just go to radioshack and fabricate a makeshift switch in the remote line and stick it under the drivers seat. That way with a push of a button i can reset the amp if it decides to shut off

AND another side note, maybe @SkarAudio could answer this. Could the LC2i having 9v preouts have anything to do with this?

check your head unit and line driver grounding/power. maybe use a y-splitter and check with meter and scope while playing. head unit or mids amp filtered high enough for no bass distortion, or tuned for no distortion otherwise? not sure on the amp in question, but many do enter protect with an rca dc offset/load. exactly what was repaired before?

check your head unit and line driver grounding/power. maybe use a y-splitter and check with meter and scope while playing. head unit or mids amp filtered high enough for no bass distortion, or tuned for no distortion otherwise? not sure on the amp in question, but many do enter protect with an rca dc offset/load. exactly what was repaired before?
Vibration damage due to mounting the amp to my box

I had an LC2i in my Infiniti for awhile before switching the the LC6i, and the LC2i gave my SK-1500.1 no problems, protect, etc. It should be fine.

I had an LC2i in my Infiniti for awhile before switching the the LC6i, and the LC2i gave my SK-1500.1 no problems, protect, etc. It should be fine.
What was your bass/gain settings on the unit? I have accubass turned off and the gain about 10oclock

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.