My Setup Version 1.0. Please Advise! JL 13TW5-3

I finally had my box built yesterday... the sub is pretty amazing for the size, more than happy with the SQ, the only issue ive run into is that I wish my amp could push the sub another 100 or so (running it around 480), the sub can definitely take it.

I think you'll be more than happy, and if I were you in hindsight I might try that PG amp (no experience with them), budget friendly, great rep and it could power the sub to its full continuous wattage

Either way 13tw5 is an insane piece of technology

i'm thinkin an SI BM on a zx500.1 would probably sound just as good and be ALOT cheaper if you were on a budjet, but just a suggestion, you already bought it and you seem to love it. you know what they say, if it aint broke don't fix it.

How is the TW5? Anyone actually heard one?
i ran 2 on a 1000/1v2

the SQ was amazing

#'s werent that bad considering its a SQ woofer

mine were downfiring which kept my #'s a little lower than they could have been

in my ranger they did

138 @ 45hz

not horrible for downfiring with only 500 to each

they can take a lot more than that tho

i thought the mag wasn't available yet but the bm was?
nope the MAG has been available for a while

several variations of it

the BM was supposed to be available by 3rd quarter or so this year if i remember right.

havent heard anything about it really in a while though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.