my parents bought me a system....

Status
Not open for further replies.
u want sound quality? or u just came here to make a stupid thread when u want $ more than car audio? and asked us for no reason?
ok d1ck I made the thread to see if it was worth keeping or maybe itd be better to just sell it.

Its a good first set up. Way better then Xplodes and crap you see. I may have missed it but is the box ported? If so it may be tuned high. I would personally sell the box on CL for some money towards a custom built box. I can design one for you then you can just get MDF and supplies and do it yourself.
its sealed

ok d1ck I made the thread to see if it was worth keeping or maybe itd be better to just sell it.
but u already knew u wanted $ more than car audio... u said $ is more important than loud... so why did u even ask us our opinion?

so what if its the best system ever? that just means u can sell it for more $ considering u dont want loud...

If you like having a system, keep it.

If you have no desire for a system, sell it.

Just remember that car audio can be a rough place to sell things.

modding your RSX is going to cost you alot more than what those two subs and that amp is going to fetch you, the box is worthless on here, and i know your mods cost more... lol... I have a ******* Base and **** costs too ******* **** much $ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Don't be a douche and profit off of your parents gift. Just saying, at least run it for a bit you might:

1) Grow to enjoy this past time

2) Enjoy yourself

3) Make your parents happy

4) Still be able to make some $$$ when you're done with it

5) ???

6) Profit

modding your RSX is going to cost you alot more than what those two subs and that amp is going to fetch you, the box is worthless on here, and i know your mods cost more... lol... I have a ******* Base and **** costs too ******* **** much $ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
how much do you think the subs and amp are worth considering they are still bnib?

sounds like a good system for a first time user. Decent equipment, but not high-end to the point where i would be overly angry about blowing an amp or cooking a sub. Play with it for a while, get into box designing a little bit to really get your moneys worth out of it.

On a side note, you have some kickass parents.

I bet your parents bought you the car too...
nope I bought her myself worked at mcDy's for three years and saved for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif then i quit

sounds like a good system for a first time user. Decent equipment, but not high-end to the point where i would be overly angry about blowing an amp or cooking a sub. Play with it for a while, get into box designing a little bit to really get your moneys worth out of it.
On a side note, you have some kickass parents.
well they asked if I wanted to return them and get an RE 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...