My newest build..

Participant count
  • Participant list

Team TH (Donny)
10+ year member

Team Truth Hertz
It's been a while since I've been in the game due to the game of real life. But did this setup a little here and there after work for a couple days. Kind of rushed it and still not completely done. Anyways here ya go...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I never go for looks. However, do plan on finishing it and making it look pretty good. going to sand paint/sand paint until I get a good gloss look along with cleaning up the foam insulation. As for the car it's a great little cheap good on gas car I paid 900 for. Nothing special. I didn't want to tear up the new car so have this to do whatever in.

It sounds great! Can't see straight/blurs vision, hard to keep steady breathing, and is a great back massage at full tilt around it's peak. Box is tuned high at 45hz. Plays lows pretty well just got to keep it at lower volume and has a great sound. No annoying port noise. Not much flexing, which is good, partially due to the high tune. I will post what it hits once I have the time to get it metered on the TL. May be taking it to MECA Illinois state finals this coming Sunday, but not sure because I 3rds and go in Sunday night.

I hope that wasn't the turbo version lol....

Looks like the 1.8 or 2.0 non turbo though. Nice looking build so far and I always loved the look of those..which is why I had 8 different turbo models haha.

I hope that wasn't the turbo version lol....

Looks like the 1.8 or 2.0 non turbo though. Nice looking build so far and I always loved the look of those..which is why I had 8 different turbo models haha.
Yeah, it's the 1.8 naturally aspirated with 5 speed. It's a great cheaper vehicle that is excellent on gas. I need to spend more time on my own things then for other people, that and work is the reason for delay and I, at home, don't have the best tools. Built my neighbors box using my Holzma CNC machine at work cannot get more accurate cuts than it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.