My last HU Question - The field has been narrowed to 2

Mark_ab
5,000+ posts

The Alpha Male
Although I figured these would be the two left standing, I need your guys opinions on what deck to get. The Pioneer DEH-7400MP or the Clarion DXZ715

The Pioneer is far more visually appealing, and plays mp3's, but the Clarion has a 3 band parametric equalizer, higher sound to noise ratio. I'm tearing myself apart on this one. Sorry for all my seemingly redundant posts on the matter. I'd just rather not waste my money!

id go with the pioneer unit. clarion makes a great head unit, but i think the functions that pioneer offer are astounding. both are great units, u can't go wrong with either, but i think the pioneer would be better.

the pioneer has an eq too, all the pioneers do, you have the low, mid, and high eq and qith each one you can adjust the freq that you are actually boosting at and then the db slop of the boost, deff go with the pioneer

i have the clarion.... i love it. i have had nearly every brand of h/u, from alpine to kenwood to pioneer. to be honest, unless you have a really high end system, you're not going to notice much of a difference as far as sonics goes. i don't know much about the pioneer you're looking at, but the clarion has a 24 bit d/a converter, and it has yet to skip on me (which is a pretty rare combination in my opinion). also, the clarions eq is not only three way, but it's parametric as well (which is a nice feature). it's got lots of cool features, a wicked display, and it's also sirius satellite ready, too....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.