My last decision...for awile...hopefully šŸ˜‚

Participant count
  • Participant list

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
NE AR
So I'm split what I should do...I can buy a 2 channel to run my tweets for a 2 way active up front or I can buy a pair of 3-4" mids (off parts express more than likely) and use the axerra 4 channel I got to go 3 way active upfront

Right now I got a power t400.4 to run the 6.5 cdt in the front doors and the 6.5 cdt coaxes in the rear doors

I'd have to run my subs off the sub out on the hu to go 3 way...there's a fair bit of adjustments on the hu though...the mids and highs would be through a dayton dsp-408...I plan on using the dsp primarily as an eq...

Would I be better of staying 2 way upfront or going 3 way with what I got so far? Either way I've gotta buy a 2 channel or a set of mids...this fall I'll be adding a front sub as well

Cdt HD-6SEX.2
Cdt HD-65S
Cdt DRT-20
Pair of sql-15
Rf power t400-4
Taramps smart3k

And if I go 3 way
axxera ax460d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...