My install's coming along nicely

you wouldn't know good engineering if it slapped you in the face.. Ive stayed away but for good sake let this **** die.
Oh yes I do buddy! Does the phrase "built like a brick sh it house" mean anything to you? ;-)

John Kuthe...

Fine German engineering?! You drive a f u c k I n g box on wheels pos caravan. Lol.
I bought it cash on the barrelhead 100% for $1700 and only had to put $1000 in it for a new radiator, oil pan and a few other things to make it pretty close to new. And it's doing everything I need it to. And now has a really kick a ssed car audio system!

Hoping to get a Tesla Model 3 when they make them, for $35000 and a little over 200 miles per charge! That will be sweet! And I'll still have the gas hog Baby II too!

John Kuthe...

Pfft....Tesla. Gonna have someone....better yet PAY someone to put an audio for ya in that as well?

Better get a DSP and some special handling programming instructions to go with it. Call Alpine and let them know what you wanna do to their tech dept.

I finally figured out why Kuthe can't fit a decent sized sub box in the van... It's a handicapped accessible van! How did it take us this long to realize
The front Stow-n0-Go seat pits are of a given size, which 12 slim line subs like Alpine and JL Audio subs fit in very well. And sound fantastic!

John Kuthe...

I bought it cash on the barrelhead 100% for $1700 and only had to put $1000 in it for a new radiator, oil pan and a few other things to make it pretty close to new. And it's doing everything I need it to. And now has a really kick a ssed car audio system!
Hoping to get a Tesla Model 3 when they make them, for $35000 and a little over 200 miles per charge! That will be sweet! And I'll still have the gas hog Baby II too!

John Kuthe...
So wtf is fine German engineered? 94 pages and you still haven't said anything that makes spence. No one gives a f u c k about your pos van and it's terribly designed system. When you claim that is sounds great, you are making yourself look like an even bigger idiot. Again pretending you know something that you have no clue about. Get a freaking life loser!!!

Minivans aren't supposed to sound good. My wife had one and all I did to it was change the HU. Left stock speakers alone.

What 60 year old would be proud to drive a soccer mom van when all I see around here is BMW, Lexus, Cadillac driving old folks?!

Minivans aren't supposed to sound good. My wife had one and all I did to it was change the HU. Left stock speakers alone.
"Supposed to" F UCK supposed to!! "Supposed to" infers that some other force other than YOU makes up the f ucking rules, which I tend severly AWAY FROM!! I mean if YOU want anyone else making YOUR decisions for you, go fo it! F uck that, I'm a PUNK, always was and always will be!! I don't like letting others make my decisions for me for I am NOT A SHEEPLE!!

What 60 year old would be proud to drive a soccer mom van when all I see around here is BMW, Lexus, Cadillac driving old folks?!
Again, I'm PUNK!!! If you don't get it you probably never will. Poseur!!

John Kuthe....

Stop replying idiot
All the weak insecure posers around here is why I got such a negative response to most thing I wanted to do with MY car audio system here! But I did them anyway, and it turned out pretty f uckingwell for me! For ME!!! My car audio system is NOT ANYONE ELSE'S here!! So f uck them all!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from