My install's coming along nicely

You said you had an EE..FYI IF you take any elements from tge left side of the periodic table and combine it with elements from the right side of the periodic table generally speaking you can make a bomb..

Lol..
Somedays he has a computer engineering degree...others a computer science degree and/or a EE degree....but yet he couldn't keep a "technical" job due to "outsourcing" and had to resort to being an RN counting on his father's inheritance to retire. Let's not forget he can't recognize straightforward code nor do any simple E&M oriented problems. That may be why he got his job "outsourced".//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

Somedays he has a computer engineering degree...others a computer science degree and/or a EE degree....but yet he couldn't keep a "technical" job due to "outsourcing" and had to resort to being an RN counting on his father's inheritance to retire. Let's not forget he can't recognize straightforward code nor do any simple E&M oriented problems. That may be why he got his job "outsourced".//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif
Yeah...they figured out how dumb he is and therefore they let him go.

Oh yes....he keeps trying to insult us with his I have an EE degree, I know better than you. And the fact that he loves to bring up oh me and my lab buddies discovered that in 1970's era. He's also a camping expert, a mechanic, a technical writer, you name it. Jackass of all trades here.

You said you had an EE..FYI IF you take any elements from tge left side of the periodic table and combine it with elements from the right side of the periodic table generally speaking you can make a bomb..

Lol..
Yep, I have Bachelor's degrees in EE, CS and nursing. But I've been a chemistry geek since I was a kid, and through high school I was in the very small Chemistry Club in high school. And "elements" are rather hard to obtain in their elemental state. Better more controllable chemical compounds are better for making explosives. I gave that up after we were making our "gunpowder" out of sulfur dust, some fine charcoal, aluminum powder and we were using Sodium peroxide powder as an accelerant and BOOM! I only lost part of my left eardrum and had powder burns on the back of my left hand. My mad scientist friend Chris got a piece of the metal pipe we were loading in his thigh and we had to take him to an ER to get it removed. I pretty much gave up bomb making after that.

John Kuthe...

Yep, I have Bachelor's degrees in EE, CS and nursing. But I've been a chemistry geek since I was a kid, and through high school I was in the very small Chemistry Club in high school. And "elements" are rather hard to obtain in their elemental state. Better more controllable chemical compounds are better for making explosives. I gave that up after we were making our "gunpowder" out of sulfur dust, some fine charcoal, aluminum powder and we were using Sodium peroxide powder as an accelerant and BOOM! I only lost part of my left eardrum and had powder burns on the back of my left hand. My mad scientist friend Chris got a piece of the metal pipe we were loading in his thigh and we had to take him to an ER to get it removed. I pretty much gave up bomb making after that.
John Kuthe...
Should have done the same after trying to figure out how to turn on a DSP. Car audio isn't your specialty. Nor should you be involved in it.

Should have done the same after trying to figure out how to turn on a DSP. Car audio isn't your specialty. Nor should you be involved in it.
I have yet to WANT to dabble in programming that DSP, but I'm going to have to. I'd rather work from a working configuration so I can see at least one working thing. First thing I'm gonna do is save the existing config so when I take Baby II into the shop and they have to disconnect the battery I can restore a working DSP configuration.

John Kuthe...

I cant wait to see those uncurved aluminum expensive speaker grills he bought installed on that curved dash
The slightly curved plastic dash cover is flexible, the aluminum speaker rings Alexander made for me are not so much.

Do the math! ;-)

John Kuthe...

john's the type of guy you see working security in his 50s or 60s as happy as ever making mediocre pay, just loving his job and the "authority" he has and his ability to impose his "intelligence" upon the next unsuspecting individual that gives 0 fucks about him. ultimately they all end up a stuttering mess of nonsense, using sayings from back in the day and constantly relishing in their (claim) of a somehow fulfilling past

you're just one special snowflake surround by embers, dont be special john

john's the type of guy you see working security in his 50s or 60s as happy as ever making mediocre pay, just loving his job and the "authority" he has and his ability to impose his "intelligence" upon the next unsuspecting individual that gives 0 fucks about him. ultimately they all end up a stuttering mess of nonsense, using sayings from back in the day and constantly relishing in their (claim) of a somehow fulfilling past
you're just one special snowflake surround by embers, dont be special john
ddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. thats a mic drop walk off comment lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from