My front speakers are blown

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sinner13

CarAudio.com Recruit
Nj
Looking for suggestions on new front speakers. I have a JL 300/4 that's bridged to the front speakers, I don't know what speakers I have now bc they came with my g35. I am looking at a pair of hifonics alpha 6.5 to replace my blown ones unless u guys have better suggestions. Not looking to spend a fortune just something that sounds decent, thanks guys

^^^ What he said. Also have you deadened your doors? Have you figured out why you blew your speakers? If they are blow, why haven't you taken them out so you can tell us what they are?

Looking for suggestions on new front speakers. I have a JL 300/4 that's bridged to the front speakers, I don't know what speakers I have now bc they came with my g35. I am looking at a pair of hifonics alpha 6.5 to replace my blown ones unless u guys have better suggestions. Not looking to spend a fortune just something that sounds decent, thanks guys
Anything with a sensitivity of 95db and above is great but not necessary. That JL amp will make any speakers shine because whatever resistance they are(ohms), it will still give them 150w rms bridged.

Well I'm dumb the factory rear speakers are blown not the front, so I killed the rear channel. Pulled the door panel and the car has a set of image dynamics 2 way components.

I changed the headunit so I have to reset the gain. If I set by voltage what hz test tone should I use and is that a good way to do it. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.