My friend wants to buy and X5 or An Acura MDX

Participant count
  • Participant list

thetruthc32
10+ year member

NY
He loves music but these cars have sound systems that arent easily replaced by retail products. All the sizes of the speakers and headunits and everything. What exactly needs to be done on these vehicles to hook up regular equipment? Is it too difficult or expensive? please let me know, thanks

Nah its not too bad you can run the stock deck if you want then use a jl audio clean sweap or a audiocontrol product to hook up your amps. Than you can run whatever you want really.

edit: changing out the deck should not be that hard either, although some new car stereos are becoming very integrated.

what exactly does he need for the x5 and where can he get it ??also what size components would he need and how can he connect them >

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.