My First Ported Box

Oooh, I see ya.
Hell yea, i know how to build a box. I've built a "few". But i learn new stuff on here a lot. And, your like the king of info on subjects like this, so im not about to get in an argument with you over something like this...I'll end up looking like a clown. LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

no, he taught me some pointers haha. but we really go back and forth on things to try/do/learn/look at/learn from. dont think im going against u jordan, im not. im just saying you need to learn a little more as well as build a little more before taking peoples money on a public forum where they dont really know your abilities.

no, dont say sorry, just understand that ur a female, and you gotta give yourself some self-respect. Especially if ur one of the only female car enthusiast in this forum. It's just ugly to see a female cuss, especially on the internet.
-Dante

wtf? mate!!1onewununo

what are you talking about?

first off guys, i havent read the last 2 pages or so yet but i will keep in mind next time about the screwing process... look i didnt mean to suggest something really, just wanted to see why did PV Audio think its a better idea, that's all.

for the record, the box sounds great!!!!!!! 60sq/40spl, i am blown away stepping up from the 1cube wedge prefab, right now im trying to learn how to tune a digital amp, which has too many options or so. will build another ported enclosure in the near future for a friend, and i will keep in mind about the screw/glue

ill sand the box again, for one more time, on saturday and post the final picture

.. and what did we learn here again guys??

hey i just made my first box as well. and mine is a 1.5 cu. ft 22in. in length,16.5 in.tall and 10.5in. in depth(this is the outside of my box). my port is 2in. wide 15in. tall and 10in. long (its supposed to be set @33hz. but umm yeah its my first box as well i did everything pretty much perfect cause i took my time but i put my circle on the front side away from the port. but i was kind of wondering what ur dimensions are and everything

hey Big Cat got any pics? my dimensions are 28x14.25x14, how did you cut the circle away from the port, i been thinking about doing that later on for this sub to see if i get better results

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif no dood i dont know how to upload pics lol. i know im stupid but im not much of a comp freak. but yeah i am a noob to this stuff still but i cut my whole on the opposite side of the port. but on the same peice of wood that the port is on. (i know its probably a lil confusing lol) 2in from the top and 2in from the side. what kind of sub are u putin in?oh and umm what are ur port dimensions? good talkin to u

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.