My Finished Build

Tom Da Tech
10+ year member

I never thought of taking any pictures of my build as it was when it was ugly and pretty

Sorry but here is the finished product . . . Let me know what you think . . .

Here is the starting of my Install From a while back. Let me know what you think. I need feed back I am about to redo the whole thing and need a few out of the box suggesstions.

attachment.php
This is the full system installed and well it took me for ever to get this clean install.

attachment.php
The left side.

attachment.php
The right side

attachment.php
The arm rest console

attachment.php
Arm console #2

You'll have to understand audiobahn isn't liked very much on this forum. So although you did take your time and money to do something YOU liked and are happy with your not going to get any positive feed back from any of the guys here. Sorry.

You'll have to understand audiobahn isn't liked very much on this forum. So although you did take your time and money to do something YOU liked and are happy with your not going to get any positive feed back from any of the guys here. Sorry.
Man speaks the truth. Nice install work but crap equipment and way to much ugly ass bling

Thats ok thanks for the info. Yes I do like actually Love my set up and you knwo the saying Oppinions are like A**holes Everyone has one and most have nothing good to say . I like to hear any thing anyone has to say .

Good work then. What are your box specs? Have any pics while in progress of it?

Funny I never thought of taking any pictures of anything in progress. I was stupid I guess. I am kicking myself in the butt now I get alot of requests for in the mids of the build. But honestly I never thought I would be posting any pictures of anything I do or did on any forum, Actually I was told by a friend about these forums and came to take a look . If you understand what I am saying.

As for the specs I have them written down in my build book. So as soon as I find them I will publicly post them for ya. hat good for you ?

You made it look just like the prefab audiobahn boxes on google images.
The only box I have ever seen that looks remotely like the one I made was a Plexy fron with 8 speakers in it with all the vents on the back side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.