My dad just informed me of some bad news.. help me out..

I saw that one, theres also a black one around here, 61000 miles, and its 10,999
Deff a nice car, I own a Black one to and they have a nice blue metalic mixed in it. You get alot of options for the price to and great handling.

Mom has a 02 Grand am gt. Its a v6 and gets 26.5 mpg and we payed $2500 for ours with 150,000 miles. Very good motors that last a long time and has a good amount of power. Very fast acceleration.

**** those maximas look nice..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif Was my dream car but couldnt afford it so i settled for a 4th generation...
Never been happier, those engines are built like tanks, take care of it and it will last a VERY long time, im barely breaking mine in at 115K //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif Nothing in the four sedan market really compares in that era, and the M3 is out of its league so doesnt really count //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

can you get 13000 for the D. or you putting in extra dough. what year mileage and stuff is your durango. Ive been wanting to sell mine soo bad. 11 MPG!! omg..

can you get 13000 for the D. or you putting in extra dough. what year mileage and stuff is your durango. Ive been wanting to sell mine soo bad. 11 MPG!! omg..
that's pathetic. how many HP though? i never knew durangos were that bad.

durangos are HORRID.. no, my durango is not worht that much.. my dad is gonna pay for the rest i believe.. i get 9.5 in the city.. wiht a moderate foot

i will vouch for the maxima clan lol

have a 01 6 cylindar 6 speed... thing hauls..

great milage too

.. for some reason every time i drive it i cant help but chirp the tires.. even when i dont try

but thats probably cause i got straight form my truck and then drive the maxima.. i have to pound n the gass for my truck and the maxima is like VOOOOOOOMMM

id take cloth inerds though.. too hot with leather

just saw a bilboard for a mini cooper.. 40 mpg...

i want one

ill make it look better than the stock verson though lol

ps those fuelinjector cleaners(lucas oil is the only one i trust) it gave me 3 extra miles per gallon.. that was in a 01 ford ranger

9 bucks for enought to treat 3 cars liberaly

get a monte Carlo SS.. 3.8L v6 with major power.. mine gets 26.4 mpg ftw.. great options and a beautiful body style.. but if i had to get another car i would proll get a newer Nissan Altima.. theyre dependable nice looking and great mpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.