Here is what I am running in my car:

Vehicle: 97 Toyota Camry

Head unit: Pioneer DEH-P7800MP

Speaker Amp: Infinity REF7541A

Front Stage: Alpine SPR-17LS

Rear Stage: Alpine SPR-69LP

Sub Amp: Pioneer "Premier" prs-d1000m

Sub: 10 inch Alpine type R

I am wondering if the Infinity amp is set too low. The way it is currently set I sometimes have to turn the volume up as high as 50 (it maxes at 62) on the Pioneer deck to attain the volume I desire. Granted that is for loud listening, but listening in the car, not outside the car while parked or anything. The volume I need to set it at varies depending on the CD being played, but I think I average at about 44 or so.

Does this mean I need to turn my amp up? If the amp is set too low am I losing some of what the amp has to offer with regards to sound quality?

Any help would be appreciated. My amps are located under the front seats, so tweaking the settings on them is pretty inconvenient.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.