My build-2010 Scion tC

Participant count
  • Participant list
No, I took out the tire, factory sub and the foam jack holder... AAA is very active in this area so I'll pay a lot more attention to the TPMS. In all honesty, I dont think I could of got to it anyway. We had to take panels off to get the box in

I just got the wife a 2011 Rav4 limited, so its the road trip car anyway. I wish she would let me do something with it but the Factory JBL system with XM isnt that bad

i like how this looks.. might be an option for me when i add two more 15s here soon.. but i dont want to lose my spare tire ..
I think I know what I'm going to do.. Picture the front gap where the seats are, bring a peice of MDF from the box to the top of the seat and mount the Amp, or amps later. And have two cut outs with the tops of a couple kinetics sticking out. Run the wires under the rack and get the kicker end caps to hide everything.

thanks for those pics man! going to prob do my big 3 this weekend. ordering some 1/0 from knu tomorrow.. yeah idk if i could swing not havin a spare specially with PA potholes.. if u ever drove in western pa..you know you MUST have a spare... rated worst roads in america like every year lol....

I havent updated this in a while so here it is! All I need is my subs 2 12 inch level 4s with 5 soft parts coming soon. When those are in I'm calling the Audio done. Remote start is next on deck then the suspension.

New box, Crescendo BC2K at .5, rear battery, EA 200 amp HO, Stinger volt meter.

And I'm still prasing the Type Rs, they can take the full force of that amp for atleast 30 seconds. BUT they dont get any louder from the half to full postion on the bass knob. They run daily at about a 1/4 turn.

Oh and the Kinetic had to go. It didnt last that long but I think I found the cause. It was a bit tall and rubbing the hood pad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.