Small O/S meets N/S demo vehicle for CsC (92 Acura Integra Sedan)

Participant count
  • Participant list

candeshop407

Banned
fl
Bought the car a few months back then sold the problematic CR-X.

Goodbye :teary:

0326102540.jpg

Hello new project (soon to be hotness) de-honda boy'n it as I go along too much ghetto rigged ish as you'll see further along

0611082900.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

did this last week

*changed out headunit to Pioneer deh-5000ub from the cheap old Alpine that was in it.

*changed out the 5 1/4" Infinity coaxial speakers (with infinity crossovers and pioneer tweeters in door) for a set of Crescendo CCX65 mids and crossovers while keeping the pioneer tweeters in the door

*removed rear deck speakers (as they were blown and had absolutely no surround left on them)

*updated the grounds (seeing as someone had used 12ga speaker wire to replace factory ones)

*removed almost 2 ft of butt connected wire to the main relay harness(causing increase in resistance causing the car to delay startup and main relay to go bad)

picked this up just 2 or 3 weeks ago

072611074108.jpg

so i designed and built a box yesterday for this sub (temporary till I complete the custom woofer build)

0429164616.jpg

we'll see today how the numbers come out seeing as I only had this much trunk space

072611072537.jpg

072611072526.jpg

Well didn't get to meter it yesterday like I had planned. But I did do some problem solving on the trunk lid flex (it looked like jello before)

*Grabbed 2 BLUE cans of Great Stuff (the one for doors and windows that doesn't overexpand and bend panels) and did the trunk lid braces. *still need some more for where the key hole area is thats the only place it rattles now*

*Used the gallon of EDead V3 that I have left over from another build and did the whole trunk floor.

*Installed box, sub, amps (back battery and wiring already done previous)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.