My 2006 GTO build....*56k=death*

Yeah it is pretty loud for a w6. I think one of the main reason is that I have about 75% of the car deadned with the trucking getting over 2 layers of in some places. Outside the car with the windows up you can barely heard any music/bass over the exhaust.
Yes there is a steel cage around the fuel tank and the amp rack is made of 1/2 mdf.

In an more open install it will seem louder and most likely sound better.

My brother brought my other 13w6 and put it in his bmw 5 series. His system sound a little louder but my system even without the imprint sounds a lot better. I really don't think I'm losing much output.

That is for my jet ski. This car is not my DD so I like being able to take it up to the lake when I take the jet ski out. Plus its fun pulling up to a light with some riced out car and killing it off the line while towing a jet ski....
Thats priceless lol, I would love to see that happen to someone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.