Multiple questions, please help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Evankiller

I'm looking for 2 things, an amp that will power this sub woofer alone, and an amp that will power this sub woofer and 4 speakers as well. I know a 4-channel amp would do this but i'm having trouble finding the right one. I want to compare the prices of the two. My budget is around $230

Head Unit: Pioneer FH-X700BT

Subwoofer:

Peak Input Power: 1200W

Maximum Input Power: 800W

Rated Input Power: 400W

KickerCS65: 100wRMS@3.3ohms 300w Peak Power (Rear)

Pioneer TS-A1675R: 50wRMS@4ohms 300w Peak Power (Front)

Also, the Kickers are in the rear deck, and I love the mid-low range that they cover, but they are much louder than the Pioneers up front, and adjusting the Fader to the front makes the fronts louder, but the rears lose the punch that I like. So, should I just amp the front speakers? I'm perfectly okay with how the head unit powers the rears when the Fader is 50/50.

The rears are over powering the frts because if power and cone area you should add a amp to the fronts but the stock speakers won't take the power long so replace them and add the amp don't worry about rear fill leave them stock off deck power. I like separate amps for subs and speakers myself

What do you mean by replace the stock speakers? It's all aftermarket stuff, and less than a week old too! I've already got everything installed correctly, and the wiring is all done for the amp and sub. I just need an amp setup that will run the 4 speakers and sub now. I am willing to run two separate amps as well if that makes things easier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.