Multimedia wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

civcryder

I just bought a 5' monitor to put in my car i really dont know much of anything on the multimedia end of car audio so i was wondering it requiers a 12v source and a video the video has a female plugin like a rca but the power sorta looks like a head unit power source with the male adapter on the end..... im not sure if i can get my display off my cd player on to my monitor until i can afford a descent vcp or dvd player yet.... but if you could just give me some ideas on power and video sources and whatever else i might need to hook this out id appreciate it......

Thanx

im still lookin got insight here anyone that can help me anything would be appreciated...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.