MP3 to Aux-in cable...which one?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ruthless Pastor
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Its called a Y-Cable... 1/8" to RCA
Thanks...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

The question wasn't what it is but which one to get, also looking for suggestions.

Btw, Radio Shack sells about 4 different ones, including Monster Cable.

Thanks...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
The question wasn't what it is but which one to get, also looking for suggestions.

Btw, Radio Shack sells about 4 different ones, including Monster Cable.
the only difference between them is quality...and price...

i use a basic radio shack brand Y- cable and my quality when using my ipod is good...and the price was good too; like $2...

the quality difference isn't even much of a difference when u compare them...

in my recording studio, i use both the monster y- cable and the radio shack y-cable.. and like i said, not a noticeable difference...

the moster cable is suppose to carry the signal better, but IMO it doesnt matter..they sound the same.. and gets the source to where it needs to be

there are plenty of different kinda...monster cables are usually over priced ..u can either go to radio shack or best buy...if i was u i would find a nice little buddy who works at best buy and get one...there like 1.50 that is with the employee discount...if even that much i used to work there

monster is overpriced crap
Yeah, I don't disagree with that one at all! I don't own any Monster Cable and my goal is to never do so!

However, there are differences in wire quality from one brand to the next and would prefer to have something that has thicker insulation, shielding & copper wire.

You don't want a "Y" cable...

A "Y" cable is for mono 1/8 to 2x RCA...

You just want a 1/8 Stereo to RCA. A 'Y' cable won't have a L&R... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You don't want a "Y" cable...
A "Y" cable is for mono 1/8 to 2x RCA...

You just want a 1/8 Stereo to RCA. A 'Y' cable won't have a L&R... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
are also sold in stereo...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.