Dualav XD6210 harness

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jkasten

I got a Dual XD6210 receiver deck from my friend for free but it did not have the wiring harness. Are wiring harnesses brand, series, or model specific? I'm not afraid to do some soldering to the unit itself but i don't know the pin in/out for the unit. It only tells me what colors are what. But that is no help because I do not have the wiring harness. I've done lots of searching and have not been able to find the pin out for this model.

Could someone tell me the pin in and out for this unit or what harness I should get and from where. Thanks.

I have a Toyota Camry 91 and found this install pdf for my car if that helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.