most powerful battery..?

well possibly 3, i'm sure he has one up front too
either way, what i find funny, is that he said "the cure to dimming are HIDs"

so...he bought HIDs to cure his dimming? well why would he have dimming if he wasnt having decent sized voltage drops in the first place.

either way, what i find funny, is that he said "the cure to dimming are HIDs"
so...he bought HIDs to cure his dimming? well why would he have dimming if he wasnt having decent sized voltage drops in the first place.
I know its hilarious

My BS-Radar is able to detect atleast the upper-levels of ignorance. He was totally ignored. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I guess Ill stick to a red top. Would go yellow, but I dont plan on ever playing my stereo with the engine off. And red top offers more power, for that situation..right?
the red is no different from a regular lead acid battery. a lot of people say batteries arent important because you dont play your stereo with the car off...well once you max out your alternator you have to keep power up somehow. so having good batteries does apply to daily driving, not just sitting with the car off.

remybattery.com

deka intimidator, G31 = 140+shipping. its a full on AGM style battery. good ****. my friend has one in his explorer.

blue top g31's are the **** too, very strong
i wouldnt doubt it. i just suggest the deka's because most people are budget minded and need something as cheap as possible that still provides quality.

not familiar with the optima pricing, so i never suggest them. im sure he couldnt go wrong either way.

i wouldnt doubt it. i just suggest the deka's because most people are budget minded and need something as cheap as possible that still provides quality.
not familiar with the optima pricing, so i never suggest them. im sure he couldnt go wrong either way.
well price isnt much of a concern. I got about $400+ that I could put toward a battery if it would really help.

So you're saying I shouldnt get a red top? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

well price isnt much of a concern. I got about $400+ that I could put toward a battery if it would really help.
So you're saying I shouldnt get a red top? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
when I first started expermienting on what batteries I should use in what, I tried out a couple of red tops in my jeep. One exploded and threw goo all over everything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif :(

there are quite a few people selling AGM / Gell cell batteries in the classifieds....including me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Red top up front and a yellow in the back, if money isn't an issue
Sounds like that would be a bit over kill. I mean...for only 1500 watts rms. Two batteries really neccessary? Considering I wont ever play with the engine off?

And besides...Someone told me that having more batteries only means more for your alt to charge..and unless you play with the car off, extra batteries wont help.

for as much as you bought that cap for you could have got another battery for that much + a lil cash
well...yah. :\ But the cap stores up power from the alt while Im not hitting bass, then in the seconds I need it uses it......which seems advantagous for someone whos only going to play music with the car on...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.