Mono 2 ohm stable 1000+ watt Amp

AIpine

Electronics of America.
Looking for an amp to power my 2 12" alpine type rs. (1222d).

Currently running a R500X1D and my subs hit hard. But not nearly what they could be. Need an amp that is stable with a 2ohm load, and need it to be putting put nothing under 1000w.

Thanks!

i have 2 swr12d2's on an o/s mtx 8100d. that ***** banged! then I wired them down to .5, on that same amp (its modded), and then 4 months of pavement pounding later... pfft!!. NOT the amp though, just one of the R's. it was clean sound set w my oscope. The coils are still good, prolly a bit tanned, but good. But the cone cracked! now im getting a zcon and ill get them reconed from psi. but that mtx served me well. i think its on the way out to, loose rca's and the whole 1/2 ohm thing. but even at 2ohms it did the R's right. if you can find em they match up pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.