10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
Monday September 6th, Labor day weekend at Bandimere speedway

Rest In Peace (R.I.P) & AUDIOWRAP

Presents

2nd Annual Highschool Drags Stereo Competition

Bandimere Speedway

BASSCONTOL (does not favor the person with the most money or loudest stereo system, this is a comptition on how well you can control your sound system!)

For the PRO CLASS:(this is for anyone that is not in highschool)

The event will be a BassRace style event called BASSCONTROL

this is a head to head, 30 sec average on music with 3 classes:

129.9, 139.9 and 149.9

BASSCONTROL is a MUSIC ONLY event. you will start your run and try to end with the averaged score ending with one of the 3 catagories listed above, WITHOUT GOING OVER! and still beat the guy in the lane next you, as long as you beat him without going over at anytime in your run, you will move on to the next round of eliminations.

you will have to win 2 out of 3 runs, and the Finals will be 3 out of 5

And we will have 1st place trophys for each CLASS

For the HIGHSCHOOL CLASS it will be a Flat out 30 second BASSCONTROL run between you all to find out who has the loudest 30 sec average ON MUSIC.

and there will also be a LOUDEST OF THE DAY AWARD for the HIGHEST SPL of the day

and this is all out balls to the wall,,,, Test tone or music! mic must be in front of the B-Piller

the competition will start at 100pm registration is open from 8 am till 1200,

competition starts at 100, and it will be $20 per competitor

WTF your back and you dont let me know? JK. Hit me up Im getting laid off in Oct. so i'm not doing anything lately but drinking lots of beer and shooting guns. I got some brews with your name on it.

and there will be a "LOW END MONSTER" Award for whoever can hit the Highest SPL at the Lowest Frequency.

you will have 2 out of 3 tries to beat the guy in the lane next to you. we the judges will pull a frequency out of a hat and it will be 40hz and down. these will be 5 second runs. we will have TONE disks with long test tones, although we suggest you use a flash drive for this.

this will be a head to head and the winner moves on. to the next contestant.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for screwing me in that contest. I was planning on tuning up to 50 hz. guess i'll have to hurry up building my daily box.
maybe i'll do 45hz and down. thats it. and they are numbers drawn out of a hat. so surprize surprize.....

highschooldrags.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.