Metal/Rock music with good bass to it?

pink floyd music ***** though, its unbearable to listen to
If you can't crank the **** out of "Money" and just be in total awe at the musicianship involved, then there is something wrong with you...very few songs keep me captivated like that.

edit: just realized you're a Meade nuthugger...so it makes sense why you have no taste, as Jim so kindly pointed out.

avenged sevenfold - waking the fallen cd has nice bass

seether's finding beauty in negative spaces cd has great low bass. i used to demo my system with "fallen" and "rise above this" off that cd.

edit: just realized you're a Meade nuthugger...so it makes sense why you have no taste, as Jim so kindly pointed out.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Why are so many of Meade's followers tools?

OTOH, Meade himself is pretty cool. He and I emailed back and forth a few times when I was getting back into car audio and he was quite helpful.

avenged sevenfold - waking the fallen cd has nice bass
seether's finding beauty in negative spaces cd has great low bass. i used to demo my system with "fallen" and "rise above this" off that cd.
Ty for reminding me to look for this one song from avenged sevenfold lol. Cant remember the name...had it on my old mp3 player...***** that I had to drop it and cant get songs off the hard drive cause it wont turn on...but yea had some MAJOR constant bass to it...cant remember the song though grrrrrr.

Went up from about 80ish songs to 140ish now since ive made this thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I second these.. my faveorite is Fear Factory

Edgecrusher, and Back the F up specifically.

Fear factory Acadia strain

Pantera

Mushroomhead

Soulfly

Slayer ( the God hates us all album really pisses people off )

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.