Metal/Rock music with good bass to it?

Some more that sound good with bass

Bullet for my valentine - Scream aim fire ( i used to listen to this with subs all the way up)

Parkway Drive - Horizons

Killswitch engage - Self titled II

Slipknot... mainly the older stuff form the "Iowa" album and the "SLIPKNOT" album... if you can find the "Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat" (doubtful, took about ayear and $150 to get mine) there some good stuff on there too. I guess you could always download some of it...

Walls Of Jericho has some decent bass too...

O wow that band is like My Chemical Romance and Bullet For My Valentine united...I like ty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. WELL first song I downloaded was just an acoustic guitar and it completely ****** balls. Other few are **** good though.
The others I pretty much already got lol...ty though. Didnt know slayer could be considered as good bass...

Ty...first song downloaded is Patterns. Is a bit on the freaky side but wow...has a good couple points where the little Logitech subs sound good lol.
Patterns is their only good song. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

The rest is just... post-hardcore ********.

Slipknot... mainly the older stuff form the "Iowa" album and the "SLIPKNOT" album... if you can find the "Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat" (doubtful, took about ayear and $150 to get mine) there some good stuff on there too. I guess you could always download some of it...
Walls Of Jericho has some decent bass too...
Rip.

Upload.

Contribute.

Eagles, Steely Dan, Rush, Timbuk 3, etc. Check out BT's Emotional Technology album - its rock with a techno production and huge amounts of low bass. William Orbit produced Madonna's Ray of Light album and that has some kick ass bass.

Korn - Take a Look In The Mirror

Cathederal - The Ethereal Mirror

Hatebreed - For The Lions

Hatebreed - Rise of Brutality

Pantera

Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley

Six Feet Under - Haunted

Killswitch Engage

Melvins

Clutch - Transnational Speedway League

Loudmouth

Audioslave - Audioslave

Probot

Trouble - Manic Frustration

system of a down

senses fail

the used

a skylit drive

underoath

escape the fate

Matchbook romance

chiodos

the devil wears prada

a day to remember

I see Stars

breaking benjamin

papa roach

scary kids scaring kids

hollywood undead

Fear factory

Acadia strain

Pantera

Mushroomhead

Soulfly

Slayer ( the God hates us all album really pisses people off )

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

Everyone always leaves out Chimaira. Some of their tracks have kickass drops.

Also, I have to agree with Slayer - God Hates Us All for pissing off people. I blasted Disciple one day while a self-proclaimed ministry was letting their congregation out. Oh, the looks I received when the words "God Hates Us All" were belted out was PRICELESS! Man the things I do when I am bored and stuck in traffic. ETA: Raining Blood by Slayer is still my favorite metal track of all time.

Although not metal, Tool's Undertow has some nice rich bass on it along with Rage Against the Machine's first CD.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.