Metal/Rock music with good bass to it?

A Skylit Drive----anything from the album "She Watched The Sky" pretty emo voice but bass........
Ooo dunno what it is but women sing metal a bit better than guys imo. Kitty, Otep, and In this Moment kicks ass...and well I guess a Skylit Drive does to now lol.

Ooo dunno what it is but women sing metal a bit better than guys imo. Kitty, Otep, and In this Moment kicks ass...and well I guess a Skylit Drive does to now lol.
If that is how you feel:

Iwrestledabearonce

ahhhh I see, makes way more sense. I always try to find even a hint that it actually was a girl in the "growling" vocals and I never could
Because it isn't //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Though, if it were, I want to meet her because that is awesome.

Because it isn't //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Though, if it were, I want to meet her because that is awesome.
I just noticed your ava, I had "Bleed" stuck in my head all day today lol. It's easily one of my favorite songs.

I just noticed your ava, I had "Bleed" stuck in my head all day today lol. It's easily one of my favorite songs.
Indeed, though off that album Obzen, and Pravus are my favorites.

There's something about Meshuggah that just makes me want to face punch a small child.

you wanna here something insane? check out the new lamb of god album. it has an extra cd in there. it's a studio recording demo. has i think 15 drum tracks. the sq and beats is freaking amazing. i play this cd to show off my home and car audio system. it blows people's minds away. your not a true headbanger unless you've listened to this. im not even a lamb of god fan

Everyone always leaves out Chimaira. Some of their tracks have kickass drops.
THANK YOU! I was starting to wonder if anyone had even heard of them. LOL. Seen them twice and live is the same as the LP as far as the bass drops go. They put on a kick a$$ show. Great guys to talk to too.

DSC03509.jpg

DSC03511.jpg

Lacuna Coils 1st album, drawing a blank on the name, has some bass out the a$$ on it.

DSC03445.jpg

I saw KsE mentioned too, but their bass wasn't as good in their newest album Self titled II as it was in Daylight Dies. They are by far th best to talk to. Talked to them anywhere from 5 mins w/Howard to 20 Mins w/Justin.

DSC03515.jpg

DSC03513.jpg

DSC03512.jpg

DSC03514.jpg

PANTERA's driven album is brutal too.

Hatebreeds newest is their best to date. Matt does an awesome job butting the beats down.

(V.O.D.)Vision of Dissorders first 2 albums have some heavy bass/drums.

I can't think of anymore right now. There's a lot I'm forgetting still. When I remember them I post them. I'm sorta sorry for the pics, but wouldn't you want to show them off if it were you? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.