Metal/Rock music with good bass to it?

avenged sevenfold - waking the fallen cd has nice bass
seether's finding beauty in negative spaces cd has great low bass. i used to demo my system with "fallen" and "rise above this" off that cd.
Holy **** @ fallen. Downloaded it this morning along with a few other songs and threw them on my mp3 player and went to work. On my break I went out to my car to listen to em...first song I tried was fallen. SCARED THE **** outta me. Had a couple people at the gas station next to where I work look over at me lmao. That song is nothing but bass...their is no pauses wow lol. Wanting to listen to it with a friends system. Too bad he didnt come to work today.

Wow thats different. Metal with a bit of a reggae taste to it. But yea ty dling it and a few more of their songs right now.

Everyone always leaves out Chimaira. Some of their tracks have kickass drops.
Also, I have to agree with Slayer - God Hates Us All for pissing off people. I blasted Disciple one day while a self-proclaimed ministry was letting their congregation out. Oh, the looks I received when the words "God Hates Us All" were belted out was PRICELESS! Man the things I do when I am bored and stuck in traffic. ETA: Raining Blood by Slayer is still my favorite metal track of all time.

Although not metal, Tool's Undertow has some nice rich bass on it along with Rage Against the Machine's first CD.
that right there in bold is right on!!

The Project Hate MCMXCIX

Their two newest albums, In Hora Mortis Nostre and The Lustrate Process.

Bass and drums are kickass, plus they do that slam on the bass strings and slide thingy, hits pretty **** low too.

I was hoping IDskot was dead, but hes back apparently.
I lol'ed real hard //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Winds of Plague -
I still can't believe that's a girl on vocals.

anyway,

The Faceless - Planetary Duality I: Hideous Revelation

both Planetary Duality and Akeldama are badass cds

Cannibal Corpse - Kill (the whole album seems pretty good)

Born of Osiris, both of their albums

As Blood Runs Black - My Fears Have Become Phobias, slams pretty hard during the breakdown towards the end.

I can't think of anything right now, maybe later I'll have some more.

Try Korn's older album, 'take a look through the mirror', I think it's called. From the first track, the bass/misbass has always been killer in my system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.