MB Quart Comp Crossover

Participant count
  • Participants list

zinda
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

1 pair of QM 200.70 COMP passive crossovers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2 way crossovers with 3 tweeter settings and woofer crossover points of 3,600Hz 12db/oct 120watts/chan

these are brand new still wrapped in the original package only removed to take pictures of 1 of them, I had 2 sets but had to warranty 1 set and they sent me back the wrong colored board, mine were red these are blue. Was competing at the time so they were never installed. my red ones were ripped off.

Price:

$40 were over $120 new

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'm not sure if these are still sold but I'm sure that in some form they are designed for MB Quart speakers but will work on almost any good quality sets.

View attachment 26524840

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yes for most 2 way components or stealth series, I had the old 6.5 plastic baskets and the QM 19.02 NX tweets that came with that set. Box says; Designed for use with QM 130KX, 160KX, 215 and 218CX and Universal systems. When I upgraded to the larger 6 ohm tweets I went to active and sold the 4 midbass and had the 1 of these passive sets ripped off. Still have a pr of stealth mounts and a box of tweeters 4 & 6 ohms here somewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.