maybe you can help

Participant count
  • Participant list

smarzzinski

Ive posted in the subwoofer forum and could not get a response. I am currently running a Massive CA-200 amp with a treo SSI 12". The treo is getting sent in to be rebuilt. I am looking at getting a sub to replace it or to use in its place. I was looking at a FI SSD12. Are they any good. Does anyone have another suggestion? Is the treo worth keeping or is there something better out there for the money? Alot of questions but I appreciate any help you guys can give.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

id eq at the db you listen to the most often. our ears dont hear things the same, at different volumes. why tune at 60 dbs, when you listen to 90
Yeah... check this link out. It shows the power handling of that tweeter. I'd just match the power no matter if you use the crossovers or not...
Upgraded speakers in my 2023 EX X-line with the 4 speaker stereo, but it definitely needs an amp. The volume of this system is terribly low. My...
I had 2 ab 15's in the same size sealed box (4cuft) and it was loud but these sql-15's are on whole different level 🤣
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...

About this thread

smarzzinski

smarzzinski
madison, wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
smarzzinski