Max watts RMS and Peak Subs/Advice

Thanks for explaining that, it’s really clear now. What impact would the Big 3 upgrade and the thickest pos and neg wires availible give me on the situation? I mean: on a scale wise, would these upgrades have a big positive impact on the Max watts my car can handle? Or is a big 3 and thick wires useless without a battery and/or alternator upgrade? I was in my previous post not clear: I want to actually upgrade my sound system with a better sub and amp.
a proper impact would be that instead of dropping to 13.0 volts, you hold at 13.6 which is which is what my friend saw when he did the big 3 upgrade with a stock alt, stock batt. We normally use 53.5 to 67.4 mm^2 thick wire, anything below that is useless. Get the volt meter in, do your amp upgrade and upgrade as needed thats all i can say.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.