marcotheclepto's limited tools 4th order box

haha, yeah sorry guys, test fitted in trunk it fits but had to remove trunk latch haha, got more paint and finished paiting sealed area and went back over port area with some glossy black. also picked up some weather stripping and ran around the sealed portion with some caulk for a better seal w/o being permanent ive got all supplies ready to go, got 5 cans of spray foam and a couple of cardboard boxes from work. no finishing done to it yet as that im waiting till i can afford some carpeting, as well as awaiting my front battery to arrive. ive also been really busy with prepping other parts of car... and work. had to spend some time with my girl also. plan to finish my door pods today as well as deaden my trunk. if i have time will try to pull off my roof paneling and get some deadener up there as well. will make a build log when my battery and voltage gauge gets here. will try to snap some pics.

sorry for wall of text haha

ciffs, paited and sealed completely now no carpeting or sanding yet, been busy on other parts of install. waiting on battery and alt to hook up amp/ subs.

also anyone have any suggestions on how best to keep the box in place? dont want to do any screws/ bolts not sure whats underneath my trunk im no mechanic... haha some sort of glue okay? foam will hold it in?

Overhang is ok.. underhang is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif.

Overhang is ok.. underhang is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif.
haha, talking about the pic with the uneven cut? think i can bondo it or something? will be carpeting whole box later anyways. so not too worried about looks atm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.