10+ year member

Got Bass?
In and out job so don't judge to hard

Sept13023.jpg

Sept13018.jpg

Sept13019.jpg

9 or 9.5s?

and yeah i know it's not, i was just commenting on the car in general

also, is that 1/2" mdf carpeted on the kicks? he just cut the panel and threw some old pyle comps in and this looks much cleaner. did you paint the fill metal on the hu?

9 or 9.5s?and yeah i know it's not, i was just commenting on the car in general

also, is that 1/2" mdf carpeted on the kicks? he just cut the panel and threw some old pyle comps in and this looks much cleaner. did you paint the fill metal on the hu?
Not sure about 9's or 9.5's. Yeah its just 1/2" mdf. The factory panel is way too flimsy to mount a speaker to. For the head unit I centered the cage and cut. The factory opening has knobs and you end up with a 1/2 circle hole from one of them. I trimmed some 1/8" ABS to cover up the entire area, siliconed it in place and then mounted the unit.

yeah the one installed on the maro have circles on the outside of the head unit. that plastic idea sounds good but it's a 67 so the dash is like this..
CDP-54.jpg
not exactly cause it's radio delete but that plastic icea may work if he can find a way to recess it. and yes the kicks are too flimsy, he has some lead-lined deadener stuck to all the interior panels and it doesn't strengthen it enough. i may have to steal your idea though, hard to get convertibles to play music loudly.. not sure why haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.