COMPLETED Toyota AD6803 Limited 4Runner CD Tape Radio Combo + Amp - 09357129

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

DianneDane

CarAudio.com Newbie
Looking for a replacement CD-Radio-Tape player for my 2002 Toyota 4 Runner SR. The only one I've found is on an old post (sold/closed) on this platform. Also, If anybody knows the removal of the old and installation procedures for the new, please let me know. I try and do all my own work and repairs on this wonderful workhorse of a vehicle. Thank you! Mountain Woman Dianne
AD6803 - 2002 4 runner - toyota audio system.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
If your bypassing the infotainment stuff in the original HU setup, then the LCi7PRO should handle the rest. If you want to retain the handsfree...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...
Hey everyone! I'm a car stereo newbie and I know next to nothing about car stereos, only features. I recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Highlander...
Quit talking nonsense and acting like you know something... It's ok to be new...ask legit questions and you can get legit help...but right now...

About this thread

DianneDane

CarAudio.com Newbie
DianneDane
Fort Bragg, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from