mah auto. 56k watchout

Being an SRT4 owner, I automatically have to hate subaru owners. Your methodology and inability to think for yourself is what makes you a moron. That Cobb access port wont make that kind of power at the wheels if Jesus himself tuned your car. Its not an EVO X, its not going to make insane power with just a tune.

I have to assume based on your previous posts that this is your first turbo car, also based on previous posts you will learn the hard way that making big power isnt simple.

Additional Notes:For use with a stock turbo, stock injectors, stock intake and a TURBO-BACK exhaust

system. Additional modifications such as uppipe and underdrive pulley are still

within the acceptable parameters of this calibration. MUST USE FACTORY INTAKE OR

COBB SF INTAKE SYSTEM ONLY, NO OTHER AFTERMARKET INTAKES ARE CERTIFIED COMPATIBLE

WITH THIS CALIBRATION. Best if used with 93 and 94 octane. For 92 octane please use

the 91 octane mapping. Target boost pressure is 15.8psi +/- 0.5psi depending on

vehicle and conditions. If after 1-2 weeks worth of driving you are still unable to

reach target boost pressures, you may try using the HWG version of this calibration.

Target A/F Ratios are mid 12's under load before the onset of boost. Under full load

by 3500 RPM the A/F Ratio will drop to mid 11:1 and gradually run richer as RPM's

increase ending at mid to high 10:1 A/F at redline. The "Speed Limiter", which in

reality just turns off boost control above 130mph,

is removed. The Rev limiter at 7250 RPM.
That is a quote from Cobb's site about the STAGE2 map that is used for the access port. Notice they have a turbo back on the car and guess what they made at the wheels......224.4whp and 223.2 ftlbs of torque. Great increase I will admit, thats a solid 54hp over stock, but not the 250+ that you claimed.

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=4505

@ mike this is after intake

catless turboback

up and downpipe

ap

tune

it should make roughly 250 at the wheel based on other people with similar setups
Up pipe doesnt really make any extra power unless your is leaking. Downpipe is included in your turbo back and the access port is a tune, for all intensive purposes. it can be tuned further by a trusted tuner I am sure. I dont know everything about subaru's but a turbo car is a turbo car for the most part and the same basic steps apply.

Five speed FTW. The auto is not stronger when you start adding more power. The only thing good about an auto is you dont loose boost when you shift.

That is a quote from Cobb's site about the STAGE2 map that is used for the access port. Notice they have a turbo back on the car and guess what they made at the wheels......224.4whp and 223.2 ftlbs of torque. Great increase I will admit, thats a solid 54hp over stock, but not the 250+ that you claimed.
http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=4505

Up pipe doesnt really make any extra power unless your is leaking. Downpipe is included in your turbo back and the access port is a tune, for all intensive purposes. it can be tuned further by a trusted tuner I am sure. I dont know everything about subaru's but a turbo car is a turbo car for the most part and the same basic steps apply.
you are getting the models confused.

the wrx stock is 227hp/and i think 240tq.

the rs is 165hp/165tq.

thats why i say adding everything can bring it up to around 250 hp.

whats the specs of your srt?

does it get you poontang?
i'd tell girls it's an sti.
lmao

Please don't start worshiping me. I like living without the Ten Plagues. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

so what is the front stage
or did you just add subs and run the stock fronts off the HU FTMFL
****in read not that hard.

the guy that did it had the the front/rear running off the avic d2.

im going to put in my zx 350.4 and for speakers, i have to see what i have lying around.

im going to leave the rear running off the headunit, and use the rear channels on the amp to run the sub until i get a bigger amp.

Five speed FTW. The auto is not stronger when you start adding more power. The only thing good about an auto is you dont loose boost when you shift.
yes, the 4 speed is built stronger than the 5 speed. both completely stock.

yes, the 5 speed is a lil faster, but if you put the 5 speed and the 4 speed through the same abuse, the 5 speed will break/wear down faster, because subaru didnt build them to handle alot of abuse.

im eventually going to swap to a 6 speed anyway.

Stock SRT's amke 240whp, I dont have alot done right now just a wastegate and a turboback at 18psi, mid 13 second car and havent had it on a dyno so idk about hp numbers. 50trim is coming in a few weeks and I am hoping for 400whp. but that is also going to be turbo, ported manifold, bigger injectors, bigger pump, tune, methanol, bfmic, and probably 24psi.

Being an SRT4 owner, I automatically have to hate subaru owners. Your methodology and inability to think for yourself is what makes you a moron.
Pot calling the kettle black? Your NEON is the car of choice for most racer r-tards...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.