Low Voltage

dirtyunclerandy
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
At full tilt voltage going into the 11's. Running DDm1c on stock battery and alternator. Upgraded the grounds for the big two, but can't run the upgraded power wire to make it the big three. So what are the best options to keep my voltage up?

Need to put the car up on a lift. Not enough room to do it topside. 

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Already did.
wire up then, makes ur amp more efficent

Replace the stock batt with the largest AGM you can fit under the hood and get that 3rd wire done, that should put you to at least mid 12's.

[quote name='dirtyunclerandy']Any brand in particular you recommend?[/QUOTE]

@snoopdan is selling a minty deka on the cheap that, if you can fit it, would be a great addition. He's asking $80 + ship iirc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.