LOUDEST setup possible, help me out? Hummer H3 **have fun with this**

would be a little tight seeing as how it says 42 inches for the width
nothing against them but there are plenty of 10's or 12's that im sure would make him far happier
ya im sure BUT id would be a hell of a WOW!!!!! factor.

so you think I could run 3000 watts of stock electrical? If so, that's what I might be leaning toward. I just called him and he said he doesn't want to spend much more than a grand lmao. Major letdown eh.
sounds like a single 15 inch type R, in 5 cubes tuned to 35 hz on a hifonics bxi1608d would do for him.

If you had to put the loudest possible setup in a a cargo area of a hummer h3 with these dimensions, what would you put? This is for a friend.
hummerdimensionskn8.jpg

^^The rear seat can't be down, it has to be in the cargo area behind the second row.

hummer_h3suv_base_2009_other_7_346x270.jpg

I need to know subs, amps, box dimensions, etc.

2 21's? 3 18's? I'm not the most experienced with car audio, so help me out please. It needs to sound good, but I want high SPL. Thanks!
so you think I could run 3000 watts of stock electrical? If so, that's what I might be leaning toward. I just called him and he said he doesn't want to spend much more than a grand lmao. Major letdown eh.
Dude, you have nothing to start with, and 2-21's or 3-18's plus an amp that will push them and the electrical to run the amp yet you have a $1,000 budget!

You need to look at something like that crunch 3000 pro, and 2 decent 15" (AQ, RE ...) all used, if you want to be anywhere close to loud and be anywhere near your budget!

4 - Kicker 2500.1 and 2 -18'' Kicker Solo X's With a good tuned ported box if going for SPL. A battery or 6 is a must...That alone will cost a little more then $2g's
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

2 - Kicker 2500.1 and 2 -18'' Kicker Solo X's With a good tuned ported box if going for SPL. A battery or 2 is a must...That alone will cost a little more then $2g's
the amps arent a bad choice

the subs dont even bother with them

2 batts get out of here it wouldnt be enough

and the amount he stated was 1000 not 2000

ya im sure BUT id would be a hell of a WOW!!!!! factor.
the only WOW would be people laughing when it didnt put up good numbers

hell throw 50 - 6.5" mids in there and it would be just as loud btu have a far greater WOW

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.