Loudest setup for $600?

tanpatnode
10+ year member

I know there are tons of posts about the loudest stuff and what not, but the guys on here have been super helpful to me in the past, I have $600 and I need an amp and sub(s).

What would you get with that?

I am currently amped to all my speakers

It's a minivan so space is no issue

I don't care about sound quality as long as it isn't horrible

I'm coming from a Rockford Fosgate T0

Thanks in advance guys,

Ohh and I will be doing the big three with this build and I have a 150Amp alt right now so that might need to be upgraded just depends how truly big I decide to go

amp - mb quart stuff and hifonics or audiopipe ap series

subs - something custom/cheap from splaudio / vvme subs off ebay / lots of those lower model kenwood single 4 ohm subs since space is no issue.

make a budget hairtricker, those are fun.

Two Sundown SA-12 subs in a ported box, wired for 1ohm final impedance, powered by the best amplifier you can afford with the rest of your change. I'd suggest Soundstream TN1.1200D

if i wasnt at work id try to post a link to where i go my zv3 18 for deal. with $600 budget you could get one and still have money to get a amp. i got my ZV3 for CHEAP.

I'm sure those amps would just LOVE his 150A stock alternator and stock battery.
I'd get a good 18" build a HUGE box (12 cube or so) with a monster port and a good quality 1200-1500W amp that'll do well on real world voltage (like SAE 1200D or the like)
Fixt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.