Loudest on Earth

Originally posted by Matt18 Hey, does anyone know what the loudest sub on the planet is? and a website where u can buy it internationally, and more importantly, the price? I'm talking THE loudest. cheers
loud shmoud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

There are a hell of a lot more important things than loud.

yawn............

-zane

Originally posted by zane  

loud shmoud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

There are a hell of a lot more important things than loud.

yawn............

-zane

Easy now man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif What's going on Zane. haven't seen you around in awhile.

loud can only be defined by linear excursion capabilities and input powers mtx make a hella cool 15 inch sub dual 2 ohm coils 2000 rms each estimated 160Db if powered rite u need 1 fkin big amp 4 one of them

they also look ok

look em up at http://www.mtxaudio.com

try and beat 140 with 1 10 inch sub in a hatch

Originally posted by Matt18 Hey, does anyone know what the loudest sub on the planet is? and a website where u can buy it internationally, and more importantly, the price? I'm talking THE loudest. cheers
Sure... if you can get on a navy battlecruiser, ask them to see it once... :p

There IS no loudest sub, it is all about install.

Originally posted by jlaine  

Sure... if you can get on a navy battlecruiser, ask them to see it once... :p

There IS no loudest sub, it is all about install.
Right, its all about the install...

Im sure you guys will back me up on this one, you can make a $200 sub sound like a $600 sub with the right install. You can barley tell the difference between a $500 and $600 sub.

I have heard one and I dont know what it hit but I know its built for SPL and all, but I can't believe how crappy it sounds....

Originally posted by ss3079 I have heard one and I dont know what it hit but I know its built for SPL and all, but I can't believe how crappy it sounds....

That's because the current RFL's are for SPL competition only. They are not built for music at all. I know several people who have bought them thinking they handle a crapload of power. Then when they get them installed they sound like a$$ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i have heard to RFLs with 4 mtx 8100ds hooked up to them, and as everyone else has said it sounds horrible, for half the cost you can get sumthing that sounds a millions times as good, and as far as the loudest sub on earth it is all about the install, many different companies have heald the world record.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.