Loudest 15 subwoofer with decent sq...?

I would concider the new DC M2 Level 3... I have the old style and they sound great and I hear the new m2's sound even better and take a ton more power using similar cooling to the SA-12's. For the price compared to an HDC3 that's what I'd go with or a Level 4.
Or maybe some Treo's or some DD's
Id take the SSA over the DC, but those DC are very nice. But Treo and DD are gonna cost a TON MORE. I wouldnt even touch DD either way.

Kicker Solo Baric L7 or Solo X... *Whistles* You can get one for really cheap on Clist......... Or on here. I've seen some L7s go for $150 without the box. I got 2 for $250.... not the best by any means but for the price I say it's decent.

Yeah and they also cost a lot more 90% of the time lol... I'd still prefer a DD over a TC and with the new design i'd hardly call TC much better.
Hes looking for some SQ. I wouldnt put the hollow sounding DD into that category. DC is nice, and I want to try one of the new XL m2, but you can pick up a VERY nice TC based woofer for the same price.

Hes looking for some SQ. I wouldnt put the hollow sounding DD into that category. DC is nice, and I want to try one of the new XL m2, but you can pick up a VERY nice TC based woofer for the same price.
so u saying tc just has better sq or they are a better woofer as a whole?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.