loud and clear components for 200-300?

active crossovers. home drivers. For that budget, peerless or dayton will destroy the competition...if done right.
Hell yes.

we run the pvis on 125 all the time bi amped 125 to the tweets and 125 to the mids they are insane. we use the juno to push em (it is rated at 100 x 2 but puts out closer to 125-150 rms) they are rated very conservatively at 70-140 rms. now they are not as good as the old qsd's but the new tweeters are fking awesome. so if you are running the tweet and mid off of the biwire option you will be just fine with 150 rms. if not you can detune the amp a little
wat?

insane?

fking awesome?

That's exactly how I want my setup to sound!

detune?

Hell yes.

wat?

insane?

fking awesome?

detune?[/QUOTE]

turning the amp gain down slightly but at 150 rms he is splitting that between 2 speakers the tweet and the mid the way the x-over is it will split the power to them pretty evenly. it uses clips to aid in wiring it. they work great tho. the new tweets are deadly (1.6 inch!!)

Morel is not really budget anything. Morel is spendy. However, IMHO, nothing sounds like a Morel.
For those who enjoy the "tube" sound, Morel is perhaps your best bet in a car and if you need that sound, stick with home drivers unless you need the mounting hardware.

Sorry,

I must say that I have found a set of Tempo 6 at bargain price ... nearly as same as crappy infinity ref 6050(in compare to Morels) a little more than the Energy line of Hertz....

Actually I can ind HSK 165 for 215$ and Tempo 6s for 165-170$ in my country ..

actually the price of the Temo 6 is the same against the Hertz Hi Energy HSK 165... you can most likely find those sets within your budget!
you're right, I was talking home drivers, I guess...they're awesome but expensive compared to peerless and dayton's. These are great for the price, made to compete against other lower priced drivers so alot of trickle down technology is in dem.

we run the pvis on 125 all the time bi amped 125 to the tweets and 125 to the mids they are insane. we use the juno to push em (it is rated at 100 x 2 but puts out closer to 125-150 rms) they are rated very conservatively at 70-140 rms. now they are not as good as the old qsd's but the new tweeters are fking awesome. so if you are running the tweet and mid off of the biwire option you will be just fine with 150 rms. if not you can detune the amp a little
Sounds like mine. I have about 170 watts to every mid, midbass and high. NOTHING BEATS THE SOUND OF HEADROOM!!!!

Hell yes.

wat?

insane?

fking awesome?

detune?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D

Sorry,I must say that I have found a set of Tempo 6 at bargain price ... nearly as same as crappy infinity ref 6050(in compare to Morels) a little more than the Energy line of Hertz....

Actually I can ind HSK 165 for 215$ and Tempo 6s for 165-170$ in my country ..
Don't be sorry, you'll be very happy with those. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

OP: Get the JBL P660C for Loud and Clear! They sound better than the Morel Tempo 6 and Hertz HSK 165. I auditioned those speakers using same amp and hu.

imho.... JBL P660C > Tempo 6 > HSK 165

The pioneers are rated @ 50wpc continuous. Thats really all they're good for. They sound good at reasonable levels, but fall apart when pushed. I was using a 300/2 and they would not handle it. Swapped them out for spx pros after a week.

If you want loud and clear, and the ability to bi-amp, I'd look into a set of Boston PRO60 SE's for your price range. I'm bi-amping mine, and they sound great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.