Looking to upgrade from kicker l7 15

Hey guys! I just purchased the zx1500.1 amp todayI currently have a kicker l7 15 that I'm looking to upgrade from simply because its in a 5.5 cube ported box taking up tons of space

Was thinking of getting a re xxx 15 in a 3.5 cube box ported!

Another other recommendations?

Just craving more bass than what my l7 can give me!

ANd its going in a f150 extended cab
hey let me know if you selling the L7

Hey guys yes if I end upgrading I will be selling the l7! I will post it on the form

Here is another option

What I pick up another l7 so I would be running 2 l7 in a six cube box 3 per chamber

Would that be louder or would the one l7 in the six cube box I have now still be louder only cause I no the l7 loves a big box

I know I would have more surface area with two l7 but in a 3 cube box my thought is I would be choking them

No more than 600 for a subReally wanted to stick with 1 15!

Wouldn't 2 12 l7 be choking in a 4 cube box? 2 cubes per chamber?

Yes the l7 is crazy loud but was hoping to get even louder and deeper with the re xxx in a smaller box 3.5 cubes as to comparasion with the kicker six cube box which takes up a lot of room!

I have looked at sundown nightshade v2 15 but I think it requires a lot of box? Doesn't it and a lot more power than a zx1500 can give
no speaker requires a certain amount of power.the nightshade will decimate kickers, and the new style xxx and sound great. or grab a btl.

Hey guys yes if I end upgrading I will be selling the l7! I will post it on the formHere is another option

What I pick up another l7 so I would be running 2 l7 in a six cube box 3 per chamber

Would that be louder or would the one l7 in the six cube box I have now still be louder only cause I no the l7 loves a big box

I know I would have more surface area with two l7 but in a 3 cube box my thought is I would be choking them
it would not be quiet but nobody on here would advise paying much over 50 bucks for an l7. so dont pay much and make sure it matches yours. its not gonna be a big deal by any means every idiot and their brother has 2 l7s and in fact for the amount of cone area the ones ive heard were incredibly disappointing but yes you could do that just give em lots of port area

Well I messaged spl aduio today see if he can make me a custom box for the two l7 to fit my truck if not I'm going with a completely different set up! See what happens!

it would not be quiet but nobody on here would advise paying much over 50 bucks for an l7. so dont pay much and make sure it matches yours. its not gonna be a big deal by any means every idiot and their brother has 2 l7s and in fact for the amount of cone area the ones ive heard were incredibly disappointing but yes you could do that just give em lots of port area
From what I heard there's a guy local to me that does a 147 on two L7s and 1500 watts.

They'll get loud if you put them in the right box, but for the price to power handling ratio, there's much better options.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Well I messaged spl aduio today see if he can make me a custom box for the two l7 to fit my truck if not I'm going with a completely different set up! See what happens!
Spl audio does custom subs, not enclosures

From what I heard there's a guy local to me that does a 147 on two L7s and 1500 watts.
They'll get loud if you put them in the right box, but for the price to power handling ratio, there's much better options.

not impressive at all. more like expected.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.