Lanzar 8's

AnthonyO
10+ year member

Budget Banger Connoisseur
Has anyone thought about doing 8 of the Lanzar 8's on say 1600 watts? I keep hearing good reviews saying that they are actually pretty impressive for what they are. But which ones the Max Pro or the Max ST?

Only reason I am asking is that I have been contemplating this for almost a year. Just can't get up the nerve to do it.

I've heard the 12" Max's and they surprised the shit out of me. Got loud and sounded pretty good. How much are they a piece? Around 30 bucks or so?

They look pretty decent for the price, and I've also heard they were suprising little subs. If you have the cash to throw around, it could be a fun setup. I wouldn't go into it expecting TOO much...but you may be suprised in the end. You wouldn't be out tons of money in the end... wish I had the cash, id take a chance on 4 and throw em in an enclosure I have laying around.

I have done the MAX 8's and they did just as good as the Gen 1 E8's on both power handling and SQ.

The E8 was better built and could probably take more abuse then the MAX8.

For the price you cannot go wrong. I do not own them anymore but they are still going strong in a friends build.

Here is a video of mine doing work off 1300rms.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.