Participant count
  • Participant list

HmoobVaj
10+ year member

SoCal
Preferrably in these area codes - 909 or 626

Nothing fancy here. Just a sealed box with these dimensions:

25" L x 14" H x 8" D

Mounting hole will be off center and be towards the bottom left corner. No carpeting needed. If someone is up for the job I'll provide more details.

***Note: If you're not from the area but have equipment to cleanly cut the pieces that would be fine as well. Just ship me the precut pieces and I will assemble the box myself. I will pay for the wood, your time and shipping. TIA

I am not local but I can do this for you.

Also it would probably cost the same to ship it already put together vs. just the pieces. Shipping would probably be based on weight.

PM me if you want more info.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.